Ashleigh is a digital marketer by day, and writer at every other moment in time, who channels her passion for words through her writing. A recent graduate, she has a B.S. in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing, and a minor in Comparative Literature.
She has published work on Medium, and regularly shares reflections on The Messy Life. An avid reader and a goal-setting dreamer, she loves to ponder the possibilities of life. Catch her bundled up on a rainy day, music playing, nose-deep in a book.
A (VERY) RECENT HISTORY OF ASH
Aug. 2015: Enrolled in Binghamton University's Management School.
Dec. 2017: Created The Messy Life, a space to share my musings.
May 2018: Accepted full time position as digital marketing strategist.
Sept. 2018: Set off to Lancaster University for final term, abroad!
Dec. 2018: Completed Bachelor's Degree studies in Business.
In the coming years, I hope to accomplish a number of things! These include but are not limited to:
- Developing my marketing expertise as a digital strategist.
- Exploring digital media through design and content creation.
- Returning to school to get a Master's Degree in Communications.
- Publishing more poetry, writing more prose, and enhancing this platform.
- Living in Ireland and New Zealand, while travelling each step of the way.
- Adding to my ever growing trophy lists on Goodreads and Letterboxd.
- Learning the in's and out's of NYC to metamorphose into a true Brooklyn Kween.
Feel free to contact me on LinkedIn, and follow my journey (to bettering life, finding love, and pursuing happiness) on social media.